2. Who I am
Here are the details that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) says I have to give you as a "data controller":
- My website addresses are smartmood.io and nataliamendonca.com
- My name is Natália Coelho Mendonça
- I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What data I collect
I may collect and process the following data from you on the app:
- Your username and password
- Details about how you interact with the app, such as which pages you look at the most or least
- Information you send through forms or surveys on our apps at any time (including your responses to our wellbeing and productivity surveys and sensor data provided by your device, such as location data, if you provide access.)
- Information about your device, such as operating system and tokenized ID used for delivering notifications.
4. Why I collect data
The main reason I collect data is for my own independent research on factors that influence well-being, productivity, and life satisfaction in people. You can read more about my mission here. In addition, I may also use the data:
- To provide you personalized recommendations to improve your happiness
- To improve the app by fixing bugs and creating new features
- On an anonymised and aggregated basis to aid the research of other individuals or organizations.
- To publish research on trends across populations
- For marketing purposes.
5. Where I store data
The anonymyzed and aggregated data are stored in a platform I manage provided by Amazon Web Services (https://aws.amazon.com/) in the United States.
6. Your rights
You can ask me to delete all or part of your data, or not to use it for marketing. You can do this by contacting me at email@example.com.